One of the main drawbacks to a turbocharger is the massive amount of heat that it produces, which could lead to cooling issues depending on the placement. With the combination of a volcanic lava rock outer layer and 96% silica inner layer, the Mishimoto turbo blankets have no trouble keeping the heat from permeating throughout the engine bay. Mishimoto’s turbo blanket’s interior is rated to 1260°C, and can withstand up to 982°C of direct exterior heat. The Mishimoto Turbo Blankets are available in a selection of sizes and also include the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry-free installation.
- Specifically designed for reducing engine bay temperatures in turbocharged vehicles
- Volcanic lava rock outer layer and 96% silica fiber inner layer for optimal heat protection
- Rated to 1800°F direct heat and 2000°F radiant heat
- Interior rated to max temperature of 2300°F
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty